Bollywood movies that were soulfully dedicated to fathers day : Father’s day special
On 17 June 2018, Father’s day was dedicated to all those fathers who have stood through thick and thin regardless of the situation. Father is not only the payroll of the family but the one who balances family members as well as profession. No matter how exhausted he is, he still has the smile to cheer you up, take you out for dinners though tired from work and will always be protective.
Film Industry is always known for synchronization of each and every occasion into movie for spreading the message to every audiences. Similarly on fathers day, Get Movie Info presents some of the bollywood movies that were dedicated to the fathers life :
- Dangal : We all know the amount of hardship spent by Mahavir Singh who not only trained his daughters to be wrestlers but also faced the tantrums from a conjusted society who never wish to see their girl child on peak of success. Dangal represented struggle of Mahavir Singh being hard to his daughters in order to enlighten future of his daughters so that they are self made. The role was played by none other than Mr. Perfectionast Aamir Khan.
- Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: Another masterpiece played by Aamir Khan. We all have murmured the song Papa kehta hai bada kaam karega, and how a son waits with a ray of hope for his father to get released from jail.
- Wake up Sid: Ranbir Kapoor being a nerd who is lazy and not at all a career focused suddenly realize that instead of joining dads business or being studios he wants to be a photographer. Ranbir as Sid initiated to express his dad role played by Anupam Kher and his dad open handedly accepted his direction towards new stream.
- Munna Bhai MBBS: A father is strict on outer but will always become emotional if your own blood is suffering. Last scene where late Sunil Dutt asked Munna (Sanjay Dutt) to give him a magical hug as he used to give his mother. The scene was so deep down filled with emotions that even after the director cut Sanjay and Sunil were in flow of the scene as in real Sanjay Dutt was always close to Nargis not Sunil Dutt.
- Paa:AmitabhBachan in Paa as a child named Auro suffering from genetic disorder Progeria who was raised by his gynecologist mother Vidya. Abhishek Bachan realized the fact that he as a father was a failure though he did all his best to keep up the best a father can do.
- 3–Idiots : Parakshit Sahni as Mr, Qureshi who was suppressed by Societal pressure of venturing their child in engineering realized that society was the never the one who made sacrifices to get their child raised as the successful person.
- Vivaah: Alok Nath has been known for his phenomenal roles as a protective father. In Vivaah being an uncle to Amrita Arora he prioritize her even she was his niece.