When we talk about Amitabh Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Richa Chadha, Nawazuddin Siddiqui & Kangana Ranuat ; the first thoughts that probably strike your mind are how each of these actors are one of the finest actors that Indian cinema has.
However, each one of them had to go through their own shares of failure either in the beginning of the career or middle till they reached a point that they are at this stage of their life.
- Amitabh Bachchan : The superstar that he is now had to go through a major set back in the year 2000. “When entire world was celebrating the new century, I was celebrating my disastrous fortune “ he had written in one of his blog. At the time where his career was going smooth there came a stage where he was dipped in a pool of financial bankruptcy. The actor who was then 58 had no films, no money and no company. KBC happened and that’s when everything changed .There was no looking back for Mr. Bachchan post that and he carved his way to the position he has made for himself in todays age.
- Richa Chadha : Richa Chadha was thrown off by the film industry and type casted by many. While the actress was appreciated for her craft she never received the success that she deserved during her early career life. It was only when she dared to choose her role in Gangs of Wasseypur was when industry started taking her rather seriously.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: An actor par excellence, has seen a lot of struggle. His success story is an inspiration for many. Very few people are aware on his roles in Munna Bhai MBBS – Dev D and many more. It was only after Gangs of Wassepyeur I and II that Nawaz got recognized as an actor who is here to do some serious business. He has been part of many prestigious projects. He has stepped in International cinema as well.
- Vidya Balan: She was called the curse of the South ! Vidya started her career in television sitcom Hum Panch. After that she went to south and it is said that she had as many as 18 films that she had shot for but none of them released. It took away a lot of her confidence but this never stopped her to pursue her acting dream. She made her mark felt in films like Parineeta, Kaahani , The Ditry Picture. She is touted to be a badass actress who dared to do roles which were bold and risky.
- Kagana Ranuat: Kangana has seen a lot of ups and down in her early days. She almost ran from home to make her career in Bollywood. Even her personal front was not great. Films were not being offered to her due to her accent. However the actress literally turned her fate around and fought to make her position that she is in currently. She turned all her negatives ( accent , features , etc… ) into her positives. Apart from being an amazing actress that she is, her fashion sense is also always talked about.
There are some success stories which take you by surprise. And each of the above actress story is inspirational. They have not just proved their skills but have carved a niche identitiy for themselves