No matter how much you deny it, people judge on the basis of how you look and act in public. And considering today’s scenario, where everyone is so prime and proper being well groomed is the only option we have.
Be it at your work place or in social circle, these tips will help you to be groomed instantly and make you feel more confident to face the world.
Tips for Women:
- Wear a bright colour lipstick, it brightens your face and makes you look fresh. Also, line your lips as it plumps up your lips and avoids smudging
- Not a great idea to go out with dark circles, so it is really important to conceal them. Invest in a good concealer to smooth your fine lines and cover the dark circles
- Always use mascara; it makes your eyes look bigger by lengthening and darkening the lashes
- Use a primer before your make up, it closes open pores and gives a finished look to your make up
- If you have to go out or go for a meeting, spray rose water on your make up to pep it up, as it will give you and your makeup a fresh look
- Wearing good footwear is really important. I suggest you wear more heels as it gives you height and the right posture. Avoid wearing flats
- Always keep nail paint handy, chapped nails give a very bad impression
Tips for men:
- If you are wearing formal clothes, it is important that your shoes, belts and other accessories compliment your look. It doesn’t have to match but should compliment what you are wearing.
- Invest in a good watch; it is men’s only accessory and surely caters an impression
- A good perfume will not only give you the confidence but will also make you stand out of the crowd
- It goes without saying that your hair be it your hairstyle or your beard should be well trimmed. Untidy hair gives an impression that you are too lazy and are not concerned about how you look.