Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo Movie Review with Details
Duration: 2h 34mins
Language: Telugu & Tamil
Director: Gautham Vasudev Menon
Music: A.R. Rahman
Lyricist: Anantha Sri Ram , Rakendu Mouli, Krishna Chaitanya, Sreejo
Cinematography: Dan MacArthur
- Naga Chaitanya as Rajinikanth
- Manjima Mohan as Leela
- Rakendu Mouli as Mahesh
- Anjali Rao as Mythili
- Baba Sehgal as Kamath
Neat & clean start of the movie with a boy his friends,family,uncleared clarity of life on what to do, meets his sister’s friend who happens to be lovely and he fell at his first glance at her,They will get closer , takes a road trip……
Love and music…..
The thrill starts
They will meet with an accident , which turns every thing upside down, yet the boy matures to be a man
Finds out it’s a planned murder attempt on the girl ,challenging himself to face the situation story turns out good with reality action and sequence……………….
- A R Rahman (Music) cool as always.
- Gautam Vasudeva Menon (Direction) never disappoints.
- Naga Chaitanya (acting) from the movie premam (telugu) Chaitanya is so cool in the acting part, danced well but would love to see him dance better.
- Manjima Mohan (acting)
- Last part of the movie is not so satisfying.
- Vocie over sounds the same as ye maaya chesava (telugu) not a con but felt like the same.
Written by: Lokesh Maharana Sarella
For more on Regional Movies and gossips, visit us at GetMovieInfo (Regional Section)