Top 5 Reasons to Watch Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara Movie !
S. K. De
There are various Bollywood releases every Friday and from the audience point of view it becomes imperative to decide which is that one film that they should watch to get paisa vasool entertainment for an individual, couple, friends or the entire family when they go to a theatre to watch a movie ! Now, the film that we are discussing about here is Monjoy Joy Mukerji’s Directorial Debut Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara Produced by him along with Neha. D. Gupta and Deepakk. R. Gupta. So Friends, why should you watch this film releasing this Friday ?
Here are some reasons what makes this movie special:
1) Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara will provide Wholesome Entertainment for entire family in terms of Story Telling, beautiful songs, Kashmir the way it has never been seen before on the silver screen. Thus it has the perfect concoction for anyone from a 15 Year old to a 70 Year old to enjoy this movie !
2) The beautiful songs of this movie have been shot in Kashmir in the most remote areas at very high altitudes and will appear like a canvas when you finally watch the scenes, songs like Meheram Mere, Chhu Liya, Bhool Saari Baat and Dil Ke Rahi. It will make you feel as if you are really in Kashmir as the mesmerizing songs in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound will make you visualize as if you are in Kashmir itself and thus realize why Kashmir is called the Heaven on earth ! The D.O.P Anil Singh deserves mention here for his incredible work. So, history repeats itself as Kashmir was an integral part in Joy Mukerji’s movies too.
3) This film also marks the rebirth of Joy Mukerji’s banner as his son Monjoy Joy Mukerji is making his Directorial debut with this musical rom com. Monjoy is the son of the romantic legendary hero Joy Mukerji and the grandson of one of the greatest filmmakers and Producers ever, Sashadhar Mukerji. There have been various films like Bandhan, Anarkali, Nagin, Tumsa Nahin Dekha, Munimji, Paying Guest ,Nagin, Kismet, Dil Deke Dekho, Love In Simla, Ek Musafir Ek Hasina, Shagird, Phir Wohi Dil Laya Hoon, Jagriti ,Sambandh, Love In Tokyo, Ziddi to name a few which display the greatness of his father and grandfather. The musical romantic comedy legacy continues as Monjoy has made Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara by drawing inspiration and motivation from them for this youth based film.
4) It’s a strange thing but when it comes to a relationship between a man and a woman, a man finds it impossible to believe that he can actually spend the rest of his life with just one female companion as wife or lover . The female on the other hand wants a commited lover or husband who should give her undivided attention for the entire life. This movie is a reflection of life from a female’s point of view.
5) Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara is a movie which has spotted the best talents of the new generation and they will make you laugh as well as cry. Vikram Kochhar of Sumit Sambhal Lega fame is a NSD Passout who with his role of Rikki Dalwani will usher in a new wave of pathbreaking comedy. The comedy here is not slapstick but is realistic and Monjoy has endeavoured to bring out the best abilities of the actors with emotions . One gets the feeling with these actors that we are reliving the Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro era as there were theatre actors like Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Satish Shah, Satish Kaushik, Pankaj Kapoor in that film and this film too has theatre actors. Vikram Kochhar, Nilesh Lalwani, Herry Tangiri, Divvya Chouksey, Jayka Yagnik et al who have also excelled in theatre. Thus they have tried to reach pinnacle heights in this movie from entertainment point of view as it has comedy which is very subtle and relevant in today’s times
There are various other reasons too as each song is a gem which make this a movie not to be missed come what may when it releases at a theatre near you on August 5th, 2016.
#NamasteEnglandTrailer out tomorrow. #NamasteEngFilm #arjunkapoor #parineetichopra #relianceent #penmovies #VipulAmrutlalShah #JayantilalGada #sonymusicindia #BlockbusterMovieEntertainers #erosnow Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra …